- French Friend: well, the total cost of me going to Med school is about 406 a year -
- American Friend: THOUSAND?
- French Friend: Um, no. 406 Euro. It sounds a little high but it covers the cost of my textbooks, extra classes and most of my housing. How much is it for you?
- girl: *finds horse who is impaired in some way*
- girl: dad can I keep it
- dad: no there's no hope for it let's go
- girl: dad u idiot u don't get me
- girl: *visits horse in middle of the night*
- *cuts to girl riding the horse in an open field bc she is free and her dad can't control her*
- dad: how dare u
- girl: just let me prove to u this horse is special
- girl: *enters race*
- girl: *wins*
- dad: u make me so proud
- horse: *whinnies*
This is the best explanation I’ve ever read.
The guy next to me is googling post rock
he keeps asking me all these questions about aspects of post rock and he’s like “so basically it’s about music created with instruments traditional found in rock music, but instead of riffs, guitars are used more for texture and ambience?” I was like yea and he was like “oh okay that’s so simple why doesn’t everyone listen to post rock?” It’s precious
Update: I banged him
can u not